Give Back Every donation matters.
- Middle Indic
- Verbal aspect
- Comparative mythology
- 2017-20: Research Assistant to Professor David Goldstein, UCLA, working on Ancient Greek linguistics
- 2020: “Presenting the past in Middle Indic”, Indo-European Linguistics. Advance online publication. https://doi.org/10.1163/
- In progress: Studies in Indo-Aryan Aspectual Systems (Ph.D dissertation)
- Supervisor: Stephanie W. Jamison
- 2016: From Latin to Old English: Loanwords, Loan Translations and Loan Formations (M.Phil. thesis)
- 6.13.2020: “A Scythian Puruṣamedha?”, East Coast Indo-European Conference xxxix, online.
- 6.1.2019: “Mordred in Gondolin: Arthurian Reception in Tolkien’s Legendarium”, Wars of Words: Conflict/ing Narratives, Myth, and Folklore, UCLA.
- 3.18.2019: “On the Morphosemantics of Past-Referring Verbal Forms in Middle Indic”, 229th Annual Meeting of the American Oriental Society, Chicago, IL.
- 6.2.2018: “Eros Shook My Mind: Disease, Decline and Divinity in the Sapphic Corpus”, ‘First Do No Harm’: On the Interplay of Folklore, Myth, and Medicine from the Ancient World to the Renaissance and Beyond, UCLA.
- 3.19.2018: “Presenting the Past in Middle Indic”, 228th Annual Meeting of the American Oriental Society, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Fall 2020: Teaching Assistant to Professor Brent Vine, UCLA (Latin 1)
- Spring 2020: Teaching Assistant to Dr Samuel Beckelhymer, UCLA (Latin 2 Hybrid)
- Winter 2020: Teaching Assistant to Dr Samuel Beckelhymer, UCLA (Latin 1 Hybrid)
- Fall 2019: Teaching Assistant to Professor David Blank, UCLA, teaching Classics 148 (Early Greek Medicine and Thought)
- 2017-19: Teaching Assistant to Dr Sara Burdorff and Professors Stephanie Jamison and Olga Yokoyama, UCLA, teaching GE 30 (Never-Ending Stories: Multidisciplinary Perspectives on Myth)
- 2015-16: Lecturer in Classics, Somerville College, Oxford
- 2019: Graduate Summer Research Mentorship, UCLA (project: “Re-Examining the Tense System of Epic Sanskrit”; supervisor: Professor Stephanie Jamison)
- 2018: Graduate Summer Research Mentorship, UCLA (project: “Morphological Expression of Grammatical Aspect in Middle Indic Narrative Texts”; supervisor: Professor David Goldstein)
- 2016: Amit Mishra Bursary from the Oxford Centre for Hindu Studies
- 2014: Masters Bursary from the Philological Society
- 2014: Alice Horsman Award from Somerville College, Oxford
- 2014: Mary Somerville Prize from Somerville College
- 2014: Comparative Philology Prize, University of Oxford
- 2014: Principal’s Prize from Somerville College
- 2013: Proxime accessit in the Chancellor’s Latin Prose Prize, University of Oxford
- 2013: Awarded £50 in the Gaisford Prize for Greek Prose, University of Oxford
- 2012: ‘Honourable mention’ in the Chancellor’s Latin Prose Prize, University of Oxford
- 2012: College Prize and Seymour Scholarship in Classics, Somerville College